Clean cars matter. Our Fleet Account and House Account services make it easier to keep your company vehicles clean without slowing down business.
Managing a fleet is no easy task. You have to worry about ongoing maintenance and keeping up with driver documentation. Your team also has to stay compliant with federal, state, and local safety regulations, to name just a few activities.
Of course, maintaining your vehicles’ appearance and cleanliness is also an important aspect of effective fleet management. Do you struggle to find the time or resources needed to keep your fleet vehicles in pristine condition? Then Car Spa may have the perfect solution for you.
Our Fleet and House Account Services
At Car Spa, we provide our customers that hold a Fleet Account with an incredibly convenient and easy to use billing service. Every four weeks, we create a detailed bill for all of your transactions. Our process makes it quick and straightforward to pay without a ton of unnecessary paperwork.
For House Accounts, we can charge on a weekly basis. A single invoice is provided with an itemized breakdown of each transaction. To be considered for our House Account program, all we ask you to do is fill out and submit our House Account Application and Info Sheet. There is absolutely no upfront fee that you’ll need to pay to open a House Account with us. However, we do require a minimum spend of at least $100 per week. Failure to meet that minimum limit may result in a $25 monthly fee or account suspension.
Some highlights of our Fleet and House Account processing services include:
- You receive a detailed invoice for every four weeks of service (for Fleet Accounts).
- You receive a detailed invoice created on a per-week basis (for House Accounts).
- No card is required to charge services to your account.
- Our payments are usually set up on net terms: you can pay multiple invoices at a time based on the issued date.
There are several benefits to using our services, such as:
- Ease of Use: There are no complicated procedures or hoops to jump through.
- Speed: we promise fast processing of your vehicles, as well as any relevant paperwork.
- Convenience: With weekly or monthly billing, you have less paperwork to keep up with, and you can more easily keep track of your fleet vehicles.
- Customization: You can choose to have a custom service sign-in sheet associated with your account.
If you’d like to learn more about our Fleet and House Account services, reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in applying for a House or Fleet Account? Click below to get started!