Are you searching for an amazing customer service career that allows you to connect with people and belong to a fast-growing company? If so, then consider applying to Car Spa. We have fantastic career opportunities available.
Car Spa is an equal opportunity employer. We also offer many competitive benefits to our team members. We provide our salaried employees with health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision. Also, we provide plans for life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability. Hospital indemnities are also available.
You’ll also receive outstanding perks from our company. All employees receive a free car wash and great discounts on lube services.
All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license. Additionally, team members must undergo a background check and drug testing. Upper management positions are salaried plus a bonus.
Please note: If you are applying for a management position, then you must include a resume with your application. If you don’t submit the required documentation, then you will not be considered for a position.
Our Car Wash Careers
Do you enjoy working closely with the public in a customer service profession? At Car Spa, you’ll interact daily with the public to make sure every client is satisfied and happy. Here are some of our top careers in our car wash facilities:
- Car Wash/Unit General Manager: This administrator manages multiple Car Spa centers. These professionals also handle the wash, lube, fuel, emissions, windshield repair, and retailing departments depending on the location. They also train, recruit, and hire new staff.
- Car Wash Manager: The professional oversees the vehicle flow and production in car wash operations. The employee also recruits and hires staff.
- Assistant Car Wash Manager: This worker implements car wash quality standards and establishes customer satisfaction.
- Quality Control Manager: This executive provides feedback and coaching to maintain employee standards and improve performance.
- Detail Supervisor: This person performs detail services such as polish, carpet, shampoo, seat treatment, and interior super cleaning.
- Service Advisor: Explains recommended car wash offerings to customers.
- Car Care Specialist: Follow standardized work processes for all car wash vehicles, and the ability to perform standardized work for driver-side and passenger-side of all vehicles.
Express Mart Careers
In the Express Mart, our representatives work closely with the public to ensure their experience is a pleasant one. Here are some available careers:
- Customer Service Representative (Cashier): You should be familiar with the services offered by Car Spa and answer customer questions.
Lube Center Careers
Are you a mechanic who loves working with automobiles, then consider becoming a member of our Lube Center Career. These are positions available in our lube and oil change centers:
- Express Lube Manager: These professionals recruit, hire, and train all Express Lube Specialists, according to Car Spa’s certification process. They also establish compliance with OSHA and EPA standards.
- Assistant Express Lube Manager: These professionals train all Express Lube Specialists according to the Car Spa Certification Process.
- Express Lube Specialist: These employees perform upper and lower bay standardized work for all services offered in the Express Lube Center. They also follow safety rules and procedures according to OSHA and Car Spa Policies.
- Emissions Technicians: These professionals perform emissions testing on vehicles. Applicants must be a state-certified emissions tester in the state you’re applying in.