Car Spa cares for all of our employees and our valued members and are committed in doing our part to keep everyone healthy and safe. We are continuing to closely monitor the impact of COVID-19 and make adjustments to our services and hours of operation as needed.
The following is a list of our locations and the current status:
Full Service locations: Plano, Farmers Branch, Dallas (Coit Rd) & Allen: Effective on Friday, May 1st, all wash and lube services resumed to full function and is open regular hours of 7 days a week from 8am to 7pm.
Garland: Effective on Friday, May 1st, Garland resumed full function of exterior wash and state inspection services and is open regular hours of 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm
Effective on Saturday, May 2nd all locations are resuming full function of all wash and lube services and will be open our regular hours of 7 days a week from 8am to 7pm.*
*Midtown Houston hours Mon-Sat 8am-7pm Sun 9am-6pm
Effective on Friday, May 1st all wash and lube services resumed to full function and is open regular hours of 7 days a week from 8am to 7pm.
*Roswell does not offer lube
Effective Monday, May 4th, Jacksonville has resumed full function of all wash and lube services and is open regular hours of 7 days a week from 8am to 7pm.
Our express location in Orange Park has resumed regular hours of 8am to 8pm 7 days a week..
Effective May 15th, Virginia Beach on Holland Rd. has resumed full function of all wash and lube services and is open regular hours of 7 days a week from 8am to 7pm.
Effective May 15th, Virginia Beach on Northampton Blvd. has resumed regular hours of 8am to 7pm 7 days a week.
This location has permanently closed.
Car Spa Unlimited Wash Club Members
If you are a part of our Car Wash Club, all billing was suspended when the stores closed in March. As we are open now, all memberships in Dallas, Houston and Atlanta was reinstated on May 1 and will begin charges on the day of the month when you originally signed up. Florida memberships reinstatement effective date is Monday, May 4th. Virginia locations will be reinstated once the stay at home orders have subsided.
We take the safety of our employees and customers seriously therefore we have implemented the following precautions to maximize social distancing and create a safe environment.
As a free service, we are offering each full service and detail customer to have their vehicles interior door handles, steering wheels, shifter, center console and cup holders sanitized before going to post wash area for service then again before being handed off to the customer.
- We will be following strict sanitary procedures hourly to include sanitizing the counters, coffee bar, tables, chairs, restroom doors, door handles inside and outside, fuel pumps, XPT’s, ATM machines and magazines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customers and employees inside the lobby.
- Our employees will have their temperatures checked to ensure no reading is over 100.3 and will be wearing a face mask and gloves while they are working.
- We will have only one cashier on duty to adhere to the 6-foot separation rule.
- Due to social distancing the full service and detail services will be completed with only one employee per car.
- Due to social distancing in post wash we will have every other vacuum lane closed for full service and details.
- Due to social distancing at the exterior locations we will have every other vacuum lane closed.
- Locations that require to use an XPT to purchase their wash will have rubber finger thimble’s available for use to protect against touching the XPT’s.
- Our Service Advisors and Lube Greeters will hold menus for customers to review but not hand it to them.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at the cashier stations.
- Seating in the lobby and break room will be 6 feet apart.
- Credit card readers will be positioned so the customer can insert their own card as much as possible.
- We will require no more than 15 people in the lobby area at a time; this included customers and employees.
Please continue to check back here for store changes and updates that may take place. Thank you!