Car Spa’s strength as a company is rooted in its unique history and operating philosophy that can be summarized as follows:
- Well Capitalized Ownership: Car Spa was established with a large contribution of private equity from its hands-on management team
- Prototype Store: Since the company’s inception, Car Spa has been committed to the continuous improvement of its operating model. Car Spa has learned many valuable lessons from servicing over 2.5 million customers annually at its 15 stores in five states. Car Spa has been able to transform this knowledge into the evolution of a prototype store design for the future.
- Best Retail Locations: Car Spa has located all of its stores on high-quality real estate. This reflects Car Spa’s fundamental belief that our services need to be conveniently located on the commuting or shopping routes of our customers.
- Multi-Product Offering: Car Spa believes in offering multiple services on one site in order to deliver one-stop customer convenience, as well as improved business economics.
- Commitment to Technology: Car Spa invested heavily in information systems early and often. We enjoy the benefits of strategic alliances with software providers such as Microsoft Business Solutions, Radiant Systems, and DRB Systems. These industry-leading systems have been uniquely integrated into a technology strategy that has resulted in unparalleled management information systems, a consistent customer point of sale experience, and strong financial controls.
- Senior Management Team: Our core management team has a proven track record of growing and managing a large national business. Their prior experience has come from companies such as USA Waste, Cambridge Technology Partners, AnwerThink Consulting, Ernst & Young, IBM, CISCO, and Boston Market.
- Retail Management Team: Our store operations are managed by dedicated car care veterans. These individuals were either groomed internally or carefully selected with experience at top performing car care centers. Car Spa believes that top management talent is required to operate a store properly and the Company is committed to recruiting, training, retaining, and properly compensating the finest district managers, store general managers, and store assistant managers in the industry.
Excellent Service is Always a Car Spa Priority.
Car Spa is committed to providing an excellent customer experience, as well as, a clean car each and every time.
The Car Spa Senior Management Team will achieve this by consistently doing the following:
- promoting a customer service oriented leadership and culture
- consistently seeking to add value to our customers’ experience
- always meeting customer expectations and honoring all commitments made to customers
- continually monitoring our service levels and recommending improvements
- providing employees with the extra skills and information they need to deliver excellent customer service
Car Spa employees are responsible for:
- being involved and committed to a customer service culture
- ensuring customer service is provided in a respectful, timely, and efficient manner
- managing customers’ expectations to achieve customer satisfaction
- dealing with customers in a fair, positive, professional, and courteous manner
- presenting themselves in a professional manner and appearance
- following through on all customer inquiries
- ensuring all customer complaints are handled according to Car Spa’s Policies and Procedures
- seeking feedback and suggestions from customers for continuous improvements
- recognizing fellow employees for excellent customer service contributions
Car Care Tips
Keeping the clear-coat finish of your vehicle clean and in good repair is the most important step in maintaining the appearance of your car or truck. The recommendations presented here will help you protect your vehicle investment and keep it looking great.
- Weekly Treat your vehicle to a Bronze Exterior Wash or, if the interior needs attention, to a Bronze Full Service Wash or a Silver Full Service Wash.
- Monthly Get the added protection of a Gold Exterior or, if the interior needs attention, to a Gold Full Service Wash.
- Quarterly Repair and recondition your clear-coat finish with an Express Polish service. Employ our other detailing services (Express Carpet Deep Cleanse, Express Seat Treatment, and Interior Super Clean) as needed to maintain the interior of your vehicle.
These recommendations are based on normal driving conditions in typical weather. Actual driving conditions and weather variances may dictate the need for more or less frequent servicing.